Running predictions for images
While there are a couple of things to consider when running heatmaps, simply follow the steps below to get things moving.
- Open the media item you want to run your first prediction for. This will send you to our mediaviewer.
- Once your image is displayed in the media viewer, head to the top left and click Create new heatmap.
- This opens the heatmap settings menu. In This Article you can find more details on the various options available.
- Click run to send your image to our Neural net for processing. You will notice that in the menu on the left, under the original file, you can now see a new heatmap being created.
- Wait for a few seconds and your media viewer should automatically refresh once your heatmap is ready.
- Take a look at the result and validate, "Is this where I want attention to go to on this design?".
- Adjust your design based on the answer to this question and repeat the steps!