We know it's a pain to continuously switch between different applications and solutions. To accommodate for this we're introducing our Photoshop plugin. This plugin is for those that are looking to test their web pages, be it shop, landing page, or corporate page, and any of the elements on that page. With just a few clicks we will tell you if your CTA, headline, logo, or product actually draws attention.
You can find the expoze.io Photoshop plugin here
First, there are a couple of things to consider when using our Photoshop plugin.
- An expoze.io account is required to create heatmaps
- Each layer analysed will deduct one credit
- Certain functionality is only available in our web application
- Don't forget to stick to our recommendations and considerations when analysing materials
- This is a Photoshop plugin, which means it's only available within Photoshop (there are also plugins available for Chrome, Adobe XD, and Figma)
How to install Photoshop plugins
Time to set up your plugin for the first time! Go to your Photoshop design, select Plugins in the top bar, and then Browse Plugins.
A window pops up, on the left, there is a search bar where you can type in 'expoze.io'. Tada! Our handy plugin then pops up and you can click the install button.
When Photoshop is finished downloading, the expoze.io window pops up. Here you can fill in your account details.
- Email + password: in order to run predictions you need to be logged in. Simply fill in your details and click "Login"
- Sign up: don't have an account yet? Click the signup button to head over to our pricing page and select the desired plan to get started or start your trial!
- Password reset: forgotten your password? This will send you to our password reset page so you can get things set up in a minute.
- Contact support: sends you over to our knowledge base, where you can find answers to all expoze.io related questions!
Once you're logged
Once you are logged in, the page will change. Dependent on whether or not you have already created workspaces in our web application.
If you haven't created any workspaces yet, the screen on the left will pop up. We will automatically create a workspace for you called "Photoshop plugin" in which we will upload your designs. If you have already created a workspace, you will be able to select in which workspace you want to upload the designs. After selecting the desired workspace the "Create heatmap!" button will show up.
In addition, we're also offering some direct links on both screens:
- My account: allows you to quickly head over to your account settings page in the web application.
- My plan: allows you to quickly head over to your plan overview page in the web application.
- Log out: logs you out of the plugin.
- Contact support: send you over to our knowledge base, where you can find answers to all expoze.io related questions!
When logged in, select your preferred workspace and start running heatmaps! Now you can use expoze.io without ever leaving your application.
To download your result, select the newly created "expoze.io heatmap" layer and use the Photoshop export function on the right.
After creating a heatmap
Once the heatmap is generated it will show as an overlay on your page, but you also have the option to download it directly using the "Download result!" button. In addition to downloading, we've also uploaded the screenshot and the result to your web application so you can start using the more advanced features, like AOIs, from there.
If you want to test multiple viewports of the same page, simply scroll down on your page and click the "Upload another" button. Each newly generated heatmap will appear in the overlay as well. To get rid of the overlay, simply select the overlay and delete it.
Be sure to check out our knowledge base article on how to interpret heatmaps to start actioning on the found results!