Changing your payment method
Administrators are available to update or change their current payment method to any of the other supported payment methods at any point in time.
This can be done via the Payment method tab, which is located under Account settings.
Adding a new payment method
Adding a new payment method, either to switch to a different method completely or to update to a new creditcard, is a simple step by step process.
- Head over to the Payment method tab and click the Add payment method button.
- On the checkout page, select the desired payment method and fill in the details.
- Click the blue button (add card, set up SEPA etc) to continue.
- In some cases it might be necessary to follow the steps for 2fa, cvc or other verification measures.
That's it, we've automatically updated your new payment method to be your default payment method.
Updating an existing payment method
Updating your current payment method works in the same way, as we often need to re-pass the verification measures. Simply follow the steps above and you should be good to go!
Removing a payment method that isn't used
As soon as you've added a new payment method it will be set as default, which means that you can safely remove the outdated payment method. Simply hit the bin icon next to the payment method you no longer need and confirm. It should now be deleted!
Supported payment methods
As you can imagine the supported payment methods differ per country, but we figured we'd share the full list of supported methods anyway:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay Payments
- SEPA direct debit